Virginia Autism Council Lunch Webinar series
When: The 3rd Wednesday of the Month
Certificate of attendance will be provided for those who attend the live session or watch later and complete the quiz.
- August 19, 2020- Navigating Supports and Services with Heather Norton
Webinar Recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q36qdkxuDI0
- September 16, 2020- The Spectrum of Transportation With Mary Breister and Anne Brie
Webinar Recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX6hE6lbC0A
- October 21, 2020- Trauma and Resilience Oriented Care at Home and in the Classroom with Dr. Allison Jackson
Webinar Recording: https://youtu.be/05oW-_rTUy0
- November 18, 2020- Helping Police and First Responders Better Communicate with People with autism with Christina Giuliano
Webinar Recording: Coming soon
- December 16, 2020- A review of the 2021 Competencies with Sharon Jones & Daniel Irwin
Register online at: https://cvent.me/WLaP9L
Cost: This event is FREE.
The Virginia Autism Council welcomes your donations. The Virginia Autism Council (VAC), works to advance knowledge and understanding of Autism Spectrum Disorders. The VAC developed the Skill Competencies to effectively support persons with ASD, and advances higher education, training and educational opportunities for those who provide support. Support the work of the VAC via The Partnership for People with Disabilities at VCU, a 501(c)(3), nonprofit organization.
Be sure to select “Virginia Autism Council Fund”